Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Permanent Post-It Notes


So, I like to (when I had a dorm room and/or apartment) post notes with scriptures or "brian food" on mirrors, bed posts, cabinets, so I can be reminded of God and His word throughout the day...

I think I found a new, more permanent Post-It note!





Coffee mugs!

This is one of my new favorites.
It just makes me smile!
I get encouraged every time I look at it. :)

The reason I like this mug is because I feel like it is a reminder of who I am to the person who gave it to me, and also who God made me. That reminding me of how one day, I was thinking about how, it is such a blessing to those in your life, WHEN YOU begin to just be secure in their heart for you. When you know who God says you are, and are secure in that. It is a blessing to others when they don't have to always reassure you of that their heart is for you. When we begin to just operate from the TRUTH that we ARE LOVED...

(Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have
loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.)

and accepted, there is freedom!

John 8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Notice anything about the photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment